Stay Connected With SIA & the Snow Industry
Social Media Dashboard
Check out SIA’s social media outlets below and connect with us! Find up to the minute news, photos, videos, updates and releases within the snow sports industry that will help your business.
Tell us what you think! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW SIA Ski Mechanics Workshop Launches September 21st! SIA is excited to announce the development of a new educational program and format to update and replace the traditional Ski Mechanics Workshop (SMW). This new, user-friendly program has taken all of the best elements of the traditional SMW and puts it online so SIA can reach a larger audience of shop owners, managers and employees using an engaging, effective and affordable tool in a self-paced environment. This modern approach to information exchange and knowledge transfer will enhance SIA's efforts assisting the suppliers and retailers with education and collaboration. www.snowsports.org08.15.2017
- It's true, the sunshine here in Utah is great for goggle tans, but it's also great for producing clean energy, too-- which we need to ensure a future of the greatest snow on earth. Rocky Mountain Power, however, is proposing to increase costs on those who choose to go solar. On August 9th, the Utah Public Service Commission is holding a hearing to determine the fate of solar energy in our state. Fired up? Show up. Speak out. Flex some political muscle. #sunsoutgunsout Hit the link in our bio to learn more. Protect Our Winters WHEN: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 2:00pm (Arrive by 6:30pm to have the opportunity to speak!) WHERE: Heber M. Wells Building, 160 East 300 South, Salt Lake City, Hearing Room 403 https://protectourwinters.org/blog/future-solar-utah/08.09.2017
- Good day. I’m Trefoil from Henan Manlin Co. Ltd. in China. We are OEM & ODM Skis and Snowboard manufacturer in China. Your company is one of the well-known leaders in snowboard industry. We would like to cooperate with you.Of course, you have many fixed excellent suppliers, but, I want to say that we are also a reliable supplier, we can make nearly all the snowboards present to the market now. I hope you can give me an opportunity to introduce our products to you, we understand that we can get profit just because you get profit. There is a website bellow, please check it. I hope you can find something good. Please click here: https://cnmlty.en.alibaba.com/ I’d appreciate you very much if you can transmit the mail to your stock department. Thank you very much. My Email: email@example.com WhatsApp: +86 178 399 875 53 Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org Looking forward hearing from you soon. Best regards, Trefoil08.03.2017
- Ever wonder where the longest ski line in the world is? You might be surprised to find out it's actually in North America. The border between Alaska and the Yukon is defined by several massive glaciated peaks, including Mt. St. Elias, home to an 18,000-foot ski descent from the summit all the way to the Pacific Ocean. Thanks Teton Gravity Research http://ow.ly/ofdX30dLC0o07.19.2017
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 New Followers, 1 Favorited, 3 Tweets. See yours with https://t.co/yh51UhAFdy
- NEW SIA Ski Mechanics Workshop drops September 21st! New program takes the best elements of SMW and put it online.… https://t.co/vorfGPHIHt
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with https://t.co/yh51Uhj4m0
- @ProtectWinters Utah’s PSC's public hearing on solar power in the state. We’re asking you to drop in tonight!… https://t.co/4ndMG2dbdm
- Watch Barney's turn their window display into a winter wonderland (including an ice sculpture!)
- #DIY #oldskis #SIAmerch #merchandising #skiing
- I saw this display this week and loved the idea of a really big window inside a window display. Add curtains like they did here for a homey touch or consider painting the wood a bright crazy color. Then choose what product story you want to tell.
- #SIAmerch Monday Tip: Spring Thoughts. Check out these flowers made out of Dr. Seuss books! #Getinspired #merchandising
- SEO is a complex digital marketing channel that is influenced by hundreds of variables, many of which continually change as search-engines evolve. Properly tracking, analyzing, and understanding website activity is critical to making informed decisions about your SEO and digital marketing campaigns. This webinar will explore core elements of utilizing Google Analytics & Google Search Console to monitor website activity and make more informed decisions about your SEO and digital marketing campaigns.
- SEO has changed dramatically over the past few years and continues to evolve at a rapid rate. The way Google and other search-engines evaluate sites and rank them within search is the result of over 200 different factors, it is critical that brands and retailers alike understand how they can position themselves to be the best option, and take the right steps online to ensure their strategies properly align with current search engine trends and expectations.
- Zipping, freedom, awesome: Why do you love to shred?
- From fresh snow on Day 1 to bluebird skies on Day 2, the 2015 On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride fest in conjunction with WWSRA proved to be the best yet. Testing new gear just seen on the Show floor in Denver at the SIA Snow Show is what it's all about. With the entire industry all coming together at beautiful Copper Mountain to ride and ski the best of 15/16 is irreplaceable. Cheers to #SIA15demo!