Stay Connected With SIA & the Snow Industry
Social Media Dashboard
Check out SIA’s social media outlets below and connect with us! Find up to the minute news, photos, videos, updates and releases within the snow sports industry that will help your business.
Tell us what you think! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here is the official news! SIA is excited by the opportunities ahead! http://www.snowsports.org/sia-press-releases/emerald-expositions-acquires-snow-show-snowsports-industries-america/
- SIA's Kelly Davis responds to the EPA Climate Study on the Snow Sports Economy: "Yesterday, Protect Our Winters published a link to a new EPA study that estimates that we will lose about 30% of skier/snowboarder visits and snow sports revenue by 2050 due to climate change. The findings are alarming and potentially dangerous for the snow sports industry but there are some issues with the research and the conclusions regarding both the monetary impact of climate change and the viability of resorts at risk for abbreviated seasons." Read more here: http://ow.ly/yFxO30bEpdV
- Woah! Squaw Valley is staying open LATE! What a season and it ain't over yet. Anyone else headed up this weekend? http://ow.ly/jQrz30bpDFD
- Hello Friday! Here's a little weekend inspiration from our pals at FREESKIER Magazine http://ow.ly/pvxH30bhgI2 Get after it this weekend!
- Here is the official news! SIA is excited by the opportunities ahead! https://t.co/7A26n96lDQ https://t.co/GSzJ6heBnL
- Alarming EPA Climate Study on Snow Sports Economy Released https://t.co/h53yazib6s by @siasnowsports
- Alarming EPA Climate Study on Snow Sports Economy Released https://t.co/Q4jXxueXQN https://t.co/Ms7rQPk26P
- Woah! Squaw Valley is staying open LATE! What a season and it ain't over yet. Anyone else headed up this weekend?… https://t.co/SaSyapthk8
- Watch Barney's turn their window display into a winter wonderland (including an ice sculpture!)
- #DIY #oldskis #SIAmerch #merchandising #skiing
- I saw this display this week and loved the idea of a really big window inside a window display. Add curtains like they did here for a homey touch or consider painting the wood a bright crazy color. Then choose what product story you want to tell.
- #SIAmerch Monday Tip: Spring Thoughts. Check out these flowers made out of Dr. Seuss books! #Getinspired #merchandising
- SEO is a complex digital marketing channel that is influenced by hundreds of variables, many of which continually change as search-engines evolve. Properly tracking, analyzing, and understanding website activity is critical to making informed decisions about your SEO and digital marketing campaigns. This webinar will explore core elements of utilizing Google Analytics & Google Search Console to monitor website activity and make more informed decisions about your SEO and digital marketing campaigns.
- SEO has changed dramatically over the past few years and continues to evolve at a rapid rate. The way Google and other search-engines evaluate sites and rank them within search is the result of over 200 different factors, it is critical that brands and retailers alike understand how they can position themselves to be the best option, and take the right steps online to ensure their strategies properly align with current search engine trends and expectations.
- Zipping, freedom, awesome: Why do you love to shred?
- From fresh snow on Day 1 to bluebird skies on Day 2, the 2015 On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride fest in conjunction with WWSRA proved to be the best yet. Testing new gear just seen on the Show floor in Denver at the SIA Snow Show is what it's all about. With the entire industry all coming together at beautiful Copper Mountain to ride and ski the best of 15/16 is irreplaceable. Cheers to #SIA15demo!