Introducing 2016 Eyewear Solutions for Every Season
Denver, CO (January 11, 2016) — Native Eyewear knows that adventure is a necessity in all seasons, from sun to snow. After unveiling its new 2016-17 Goggle Collection and 2016 Sunglass Collection earlier this year, Native will be exhibiting at SnowSports Industries America (SIA) 2016 in Denver, Colo., Jan. 28-31, at the Denver Convention Center as well as the SIA On-Snow Demo at Copper Mountain, Feb. 1-2.
A hands-on experience with its new collections to kick off the show, Native will be hosting a happy hour at booth #2542 on Jan. 28. Native branded hats will be available, as well as a show special on sunglass purchases, while supplies last.
“Catering to the needs of the active consumer, Native Eyewear is introducing product lines for every outdoor adventure,” said Kate Heckman, Director of Marketing at Native Eyewear. “In addition to the 2016 Sunglasses Collection, Native is excited to showcase the brand new snow goggle technology, engineered especially for backcountry terrain.”
Ascending Soon: Goggles For the Backcountry
Native’s all-new Super Anti-Fog Coating is the first to delay condensation by up to eight minutes, compared to the industry standard of 30 seconds. Additionally, Native has engineered a SnowTuned lens technology with winter specific polarization film that decreases the intensity of light reflected in bright conditions while still allowing the wearer to identify ice and other potentially dangerous elements.
Three different lens options will be available, filling the need of every backcountry adventurer:
- SnowTuned – multi layer reflective coating
- SnowTuned React – photochromatic lens offering a VLT range of 10 percent to 35 percent with an incredibly fast return.
- SnowTuned Polar –proprietary polarization film created specifically for winter conditions offers a visual experience unlike anything else on the market.
The goggle frames are made with a sustainable, bio-based castor resin material that withstands a greater heat index without warping while the tapered nasal fit, vented foam, and hypoallergenic face foam provides maximum comfort and enhanced airflow in every outdoor element.
Inspired by the backcountry, the goggles feature muted, matte colors and a clean, subtle logo treatment that easily mixes and matches with other outdoor gear. Appealing to both men and women, Native offers six goggle models with a wide range of fit options.
- Tank-7: offering a medium fit, the Tank-7 is the ultimate backcountry goggle, featuring a reversible outrigger with a double-sided strap allowing the wearer to use both sides. A piece of reflective mirror tape is incorporated into the Tank-7 strap and can be easily spotted in unfavorable light conditions.
- Upslope: offering a medium fit, a contemporary look, adjustable strap and double spherical lens.
- Coldfront: offering a medium fit, a classic goggle look, articulated outrigger and double cylindrical lens.
- Tenmile: offering a medium/large fit, adjustable strap and double cylindrical lens.
- Treeline: offering a large fit, double cylindrical lens and additional room to fit over prescription glasses.
- Backbowl: offering a large fit, an extra wide field-of-view and double spherical lens.
Even the packaging has been engineered with backcountry use in mind by including a complimentary carrying case called The Fort, made out of waterproof textiles and seams. The case has space for sunglasses, phone, cards, an ID and other small adventure necessities. Its easy strapping system seamlessly attaches to your pack allowing for quick venting and drying. This carrying case is included with the purchase of every goggle.
2016 Sunglasses Collection
Providing an optimum amount of clarity and versatility, Native sunglasses were designed for performance in every element. The advanced N3™ polarized lens protects against the sun’s harmful effects and blocks up to 4X more infrared light than regular polarized lenses on the market. By blocking damaging rays, filtering blue light and reducing glare, the N3™ lens delivers high contrast, crisp definition and peak visual acuity while protecting eyes.
The advanced frame technology provides a lightweight, durable and comfortable solution that can withstand harsh conditions, including high-impact collisions and temperature extremes. Native frames are constructed from a castor based resin making them more earth friendly and stronger than petroleum based alternatives. Additionally, the patented grip material, Cushinol™, keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity. Other features include:
- Revolutionary anti-ocular intrusion system that prevents lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact.
- Exhaust vents that enhance airflow and significantly reduce fog.
- Cushioned and adjustable nose pads that ensure a soft feel and custom fit.
- Flexible hinges that allow the temple to quickly and securely lock into position.
Seven new styles have been introduced, each enhancing the pursuit of adventure. Select models include:
- Sanitas: A trend-right model that evolved from the Flatirons and the Highline, the Sanitas features edgy colors and a stylish look with an active lifestyle in mind.
- Eldo: Upon popular demand, the Eldo features a larger frame and wider set temple for men.
- Hardtop Ultra XP: Offering extra protection, this model builds on the Hardtop DNA and has an extended lens for additional eye coverage.
About Native Eyewear:
To live in the spirit of Native is to live the life you want to live – not the one you have to live. It’s pursuing your adventures with the best gear, the right companions, and a free spirit, tempered only by an enduring respect for the world that is your playground. Learn more about Native Eyewear at nativeyewear.com.