Victor, NY (January 3, 2012) — Sports Specialists Ltd. (SSL) is pleased to announce the addition of the following New Members to their snow sports retail buying group for 2012:
- The Alpine Shop, S. Burlington, VT- Andy and Becky Kingston, owners.
- Alpine Sport Shop, Saratoga Springs, NY- Jack and Cathy Hay, owners.
- California Ski Company, Berkeley, CA- Greg Whitehouse, owner.
- Equipe Sport, Rawsonville, VT- Wilbur, Sue and Parker Rice, owners.
- Helm of Sun Valley, San Mateo, CA- Greg Hohl, owner.
- Ken Jones Ski Mart/ Snowboard Jones, Manchester, VT- Dylan and Alison Jones Hall, owners.
- Mammoth Sporting Goods, Mammoth Lakes, CA- Steve and Phil Hertzog, owners.
- Peak Ski & Snowboard, Plum (Pittsburgh), PA- Jim Jacobs, owner.
- Ski Chalet, Portland, OR- John Hanson and Bruce Bates, owners.
- Skier’s Edge Pro Shop, Great Falls, MT- Ron Hall and Darryl Baggett, owners.
- Ski Frisco Sports, Frisco, TX- Rick Holliday, owner.
- Village Skis & Bikes, Woodbridge, VA- Jim Haugan, owner.
Sports Specialists Ltd. (SSL) is a collection of the best specialty snow sports retailers in the U.S. Since 1971, SSL has been the leading marketing, merchandising and purchasing organization in the specialty ski, snowboard, outdoor, and casual furniture industries. SSL currently has 62 retail managements with over 140 outlets in 26 States and the District of Columbia.
For more information about how to become a member or a supplier to SSL, you can go to their website www.sportsspecialistltd.com or email email@example.com . The phone number 585-742-1010, ask to speak to Steve Rogers, President/ CEO of SSL.