Donner Summit, CA (February 25, 2009) — Sugar Bowl CORE Rewards members will enjoy half-price lift tickets this Friday, February 27th, in celebration of the third annual “True to the CORE” member appreciation day. Non-members can join the program day-of and receive the half price lift ticket deal, as well as other value-added benefits throughout the season.
Details of Sugar Bowl’s CORE Rewards Program include the following:
- $19 to join
- Save $10 off your lift ticket every day of the season
- Save $10 off up to two non-member friend’s lift tickets every day of the season
- Members can bypass lift ticket windows when signing up for direct-to-lift access, complete with season-pass style media card
- Earn points toward free items across the resort, including food, beverage, lift tickets, lessons, rentals and even spa treatments, every time you ski or ride at Sugar Bowl
- Membership earns inclusion in various special deals and days throughout the season
Specific lift ticket prices for members of the third annual “True to the CORE” member appreciation day this Friday, February 27th are as follows:
- Adult – $33
- Young Adult/Senior – $28
- Child – $10
- Super Senior (70+) – $5 all season
- 5 and Under – Free all season
- For adult friends of CORE members it pays to join the program and earn additional savings when compared to the standard friend’s discount
Various activities and events will be happening around Sugar Bowl Resort in recognition of the “True to the CORE” member appreciation day, including opening night of the San Francisco Independent Film Festival, free to the public in the Judah Lodge.
For more information on Sugar Bowl, Sugar Bowl’s “True to the CORE” member appreciation day, and The San Francisco Independent Film Festival at Sugar Bowl, please visit www.sugarbowl.com or call (530) 426-9000.