Your “ticket” to SIA Show admittance, money saving benefits and exclusive marketing services for the industry!
Qualifications: Supporting Members of SIA are companies that supply a service to the snow sports industry, such as: raw-materials suppliers, production components or services including: advertising, promotions, marketing, media companies, computer/technology, B2B, financial, insurance, software, legal, consulting, designers, producer or publisher of consumer snow sports programs/films/publications.
Access to members through the data and services that SIA provides is a great benefit to our bottom line. We take advantage of all the opportunities and services that SIA is able to provide and look forward to being a member for many years. – Rob Rozicki, Co-Founder & President North America, Dot Ski
Through our membership, we are given direct avenues into the industry’s market place. – Ben McKinley, Cascade Web Development
In a short amount of time, our SIA membership helped us create key partnerships to grow our platform to be on the leading edge of content marketing. – Brett, Co-Founder, ClaimMYrun
SIA is a trusted association that helps further our involvement with snow sports. Through our membership, we are given direct avenues into the industry’s market place. – Ben McKinley, Digital Media Strategist, Cascade Web Development
We mainly use SIA for press release distribution and for keeping up on the day-to-day industry news. The research is also very valuable and again keeps us current on the latest trends. We appreciate SIA because of the many benefits of being a member – Kelly Blake, Director of New Business Development, Verde PR & Consulting
SIA delivers an abundance of benefits we are not able to receive or achieve without them. The wealth of information and data that SIA provides, enables us to create targeted campaigns that resonate with the snow sports market and deliver a great return on investment. – Rob Rozicki, Co-Founder & President North America, Dot Ski
Companies that supply services to the snow sports industry are eligible for Supporting Membership. Supporting Members have specialties that include, but are not limited to:
- Production components or services
- Advertising and marketing agencies
- Media companies
- B2B services
- Financial services
- Insurance providers, software, legal, consulting, designers, producer or publisher of consumer snow sports programs/films/publications)
- Free admission to the SIA Snow Show whether or not you have a booth to conduct business at this members-only event.
- Access to the Supporting Member Lounge with semi-private meeting space for conducting business off the Show floor. It’s a lounge-like set up with refreshments served throughout the day.
- The chance to showcase your organization’s expertise in a one-hour seminar or clinic that covers trending industry topics. SIA provides the furnished presentation room. Time slots are limited.
- Access to more than 20 reports and surveys with crucial information about snow sports sales and participation trends that is vital to your business. A solid understanding of snow sports market trends is necessary to grow.
- Free company listing in the SIA Directory, updated and distributed annually to more than 26,000 snow sports professionals in North America.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities, blast email services to more than 15,000 industry personnel
- Listing on SnowSportsB2B.org, a website dedicated to promoting the services SIA’s Supporting Members offer the industry
- Extensive Benefits package with discounts on human resources consulting, business services, printing, shipping and more.
NON-EXHIBITING SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP: Join Online Here
Annual dues are $500/membership year*.
EXHIBITING SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP: Join Online Here
Annual dues are $1,200/membership year* for those Supporting Members who exhibit at the 2017 SIA Snow Show. Exhibit fees are an additional cost.
*The membership year is June 1 through May 31. Dues are not prorated or refundable.
For more information, please contact your Director of Member Services: