By: The Chill Foundation
February 22, 2013
The 2nd Annual Chill D.C./Baltimore Shred-A-Thon on Sunday, February 24th is your chance to connect with snowboarders and skiers from the Mid-Atlantic who are going to be riding for Chill.
The Shred-A-Thon is an awesome day of riding together and hanging out at Liberty Mountain Resort. Money raised will directly benefit the D.C./Baltimore Chill program.
Participants collect donations from friends, family and the community. In exchange for raising *at least* $150 participants get:
- – A full day lift ticket to Liberty Mountain Resort
- – Entry into optional on-snow competitions
- – Free raffle ticket
- – Awards & prizes for highest fundraisers
- – Post-Shred gathering at Tavern on the Green
- – Immense gratitude from those of us at Chill and the youth!