NEW! INCREASED FEDEX GROUND DISCOUNTS OF UP TO 25%*
Take advantage of new savings up to 25% on select FedEx Ground® services for shipments over 71+ lbs. FedEx Ground can save you money and help your business run more efficiently by offering faster transit times and convenient shipping options. Fewer days in transit can help contribute to a lean, just-in-time environment, giving you the competitive advantage you need in this challenging economy.
Here are just a few additional benefits of shipping with FedEx Ground:
- It’s economical. Save money by taking advantage of SIA Member FedEx shipping rates which are among the most cost-effective in the industry for ground shipping.
- It’s reliable. You can have peace of mind in knowing that the on-time delivery performance of FedEx Ground is at record levels.
- It’s comprehensive. You can ship all your U.S. ground shipments with FedEx, which delivers to every address in the 48 contiguous U.S. states within 1 to 5 business days (delivery to Alaska and Hawaii in 3 to 7 business days).
- It’s easy to track shipment status. You can choose from several convenient options for accessing free, unlimited, en route package-status tracking information on your FedEx Ground shipments. Just go to fedex.com and select the “Track” tab.
- It offers convenient residential delivery options. You can choose from several Ground delivery options depending on your needs. Residential delivery via FedEx Home Delivery® offers many advantages such as premium service upgrades that allow your customers to select when to receive their packages and Saturday as a standard delivery day.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee¹. If your package doesn’t arrive by the end of the scheduled delivery day, FedEx Ground will credit or refund the shipping charges. To get quotes on rates and transit times for your shipments, go to fedex.com, click on the “Ship” tab and go to “Get Rates and Transit Times.” For additional information and to see how fast your shipments will reach their destination with FedEx Ground, go to fedex.com/maps. You can also view an informative video at http://mediacenter.fedex.designcdt.com/node/378.
Canadian FedEx discounts are still available to SIA members in Canada of up to 33% on select shipments. For more information, contact Patricia Grenke, SIA Membership Manager at PGrenke@snowsports.org.
Call the SIA | FedEx program help line. P. 800-475-6708
FedEx shipping discounts are off standard list rates and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Discounts are exclusive of any FedEx surcharges, premiums, minimums, accessorial charges or special handling fees. Eligible services and discounts subject to change. For eligible FedEx® services and rates, contact your association or your freight savings program provider. See the applicable FedEx Service Guide or FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff for terms and conditions of service offerings and money-back guarantee programs. ©2015 FedEx. All rights reserved.
*FedEx shipping discounts are off standard list rates and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Discounts are exclusive of any FedEx surcharges, premiums, minimums, accessorial charges or special handling fees. Eligible services and discounts subject to change. For eligible FedEx services and rates, please call 1-800-475-6708. See the applicable FedEx Service Guide for terms and conditions of service offerings and money-back guarantee programs.
**The FedEx Ground money-back guarantee applies to deliveries within the U.S. For details see the FedEx Ground Tariff.