SIA | Education
SIA members are savvy business leaders, always wanting to engage and learn about where our industry is headed and how to drive their businesses forward.
Throughout the year, we provide a wide variety of opportunities to SIA members with the insights and education they need as business leaders. This includes:
- Regional town hall events featuring guest speakers relevant to our members businesses.
- Ski Mechanics Learning Center, an online education platform for shop owners, managers, and employees.
- Industry + Intelligence Day at the 2018 OR+Snow Show.
- Video content on important topics throughout the year via our Brandlive video platform.
- SIA's LMS platform gives our members training on a variety of important topics.
- Ongoing editorial covering important and timely topics taking place within our industry.
- And much, much more.
SIA Industry + Intelligence Day
For the fourth straight year, SIA is hosting Industry + Intelligence Day - the day you can't afford to miss at the Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show. It's a full day and more of business acumen and industry insights that will help your business thrive. It’s not who you know, what you know, or how you know, but all of the above. Industry & Intelligence day brings relevant and practical information to life for retailers, manufacturers, reps and anyone looking to learn more about their business and how to grow it, be engaged and grow. Who’s in?
Join us at SIAprés immediately afterward at the Hyatt Strata Bar to celebrate the day for fun, beverages, music and a celebration of the winter sports community.