More and more, consumers prefer brands that share their values. And throughout the snow sports community, it’s becoming clear that taking care of the environment is a priority.
- Is taking care of the environment a priority for your business?
- What are some of your most effective business practices?
- Are you buying sustainably produced gear?
- How are you differentiating yourself from the market by operating with the future in mind?
SnowSports Industries America (SIA) & Protect Our Winters (POW) want to hear about it!
Enter to win a VIP trip to the 2016 SIA Snow Show this January in Denver, Colorado. Winner will enjoy a three-day trip (January 27, 28, & 29th) to Denver to check out the latest and greatest happenings in the snow sports industry while getting an up close meeting with the leaders of POW to exchange ideas and innovations affecting our climate.
HOW TO ENTER*? Just submit a short video or 150 word essay telling us what makes your business a sustainability leader in the specialty retail industry.
All submissions must be sent to [email protected] before midnight, PCT, on December 16, 2015.
Prize Package Includes:
- Airfare (up to $600)
- Hotel accommodations
- Transportation to and from events
- Tickets to the 2016 the SIA Snow Show
- Special guest at the POW Climate Breakfast
- Meet and greet with Keynote speaker of POW’s Climate Breakfast
- Sit down with the POW team
- A feature of your business on SIA and POW website
- Q & A interview with Snow Show Daily
*Open to U.S. businesses, only. One contest entry per business, multiple entries will not be counted.