2019 OUTDOOR RETAILER SNOW SHOW:
Jan. 30-Feb. 1, 2019 Denver, CO
The Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show is an exciting opportunity for SIA members, the entire industry and our passionate community to conduct business, learn about the issues and new trends in our industry and collaborate with old friends. The excitement and positive feedback from all of our members after the 2018 show was beyond our expectations and we are working hard to make 2019 even better. Please join us in Denver.
If you have questions, SIA is here for you. As we get closer to the dates of the 2019 show, we'll be updating this page continuously with the important information you need.
Don't get left out in the cold! Here is the OFFICIAL Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show Lodging page
We get it...this is a big show and somewhat unfamiliar territory. Familiarize yourself with the new floorplan!
How do you get registered? RIGHT HERE! Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show has the registration LIVE - categories for Media, Exhibitors, Independent Reps, Retailers, and others are ready to go, so register now and avoid the hassle of on-site registration.
Is my local retailer going to be there? Are there stores that we need to meet with? Stay tuned.
Calendar of Events
Whether you are interested in trends, climate change, retail issues, sustainable business, or participation, there is an education session or event opportunity for you to learn and engage. Check out the calendar of events for SIA's Industry & Intelligence, beginning on Tuesday, January 29th. Take a look at all the SIA featured events.
2019 SIA/WWSRA ON-SNOW DEMO,
Feb. 4-5, 2019 Copper Mtn., CO
The SIA / WWSRA On-Snow Demo, the industry’s largest international on-snow demo, is a must-attend event following the Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show. The 2019 SIA/WWSRA On-Snow Demo will take place on February 4-5, 2019 at Copper Mountain, CO.
Our On-Snow Demo is the place to test the latest equipment and accessories from major manufacturers and up and coming brands. The combined Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show brings together the snow sports and winter outdoor gear companies, giving buyers and media the opportunities to test over 100 brands.
Over 1600 buyers and 100+ media attended last year and with the combined 1500+ exhibitor personnel, the demo brings together the winter community where it matters – on snow. Events and entertainment follow each night, so you don’t want to miss it! Cost: $90 per perdson.
Super Bowl & Karaoke!
Watch the Super Bowl at the second annual SIA Super Bowl Karaoke Party
Sunday, February 3, 2019
Downhill Dukes, Center Village
Monday, February 4, 2019
East Village Copper Mountain Resort
Lift Ticket and Travel Discounts
- Lift Tickets: Winter Park
$82 for all demo attendees, before and after the on-snow demo! (Feb 1-2, Feb 5-6)
Pick tickets up at advance registration at ORSS.
- Lift Tickets: Copper Mountain
$70 for demo attendees, only for 2/2, 2/3. Pick tickets up at advance registration at ORSS.
- Epic Mountain Ride: Copper to DEN $61.
Use Code: SIASNOW19
Register for the 2019 On-Snow Demo at Copper Mountain.
Follow these steps to get signed up!
Reserve your lodging:
- Rooms starting at $164.00
- Call (866) 861-1713. Group code: 4263
- Have each individual in your group create an account at myonsnowdemoliability.com
- Click the “SIA/WWSRA On-Snow Demo 2019” link on Homepage
- Electronically sign and click “next” on each form until you have received the confirmation screen.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation.
- Go to WWSRA.com and create a new account for your Store/Company – If your company is not listed, please click “Create New Store” shown beneath (not within) the dropdown menu!
- Click the “Attendee” button next to the WWSRA/SIA National Demo link on Homepage
- Register and pay for each member of your group
**Be sure that the email you list for each attendee matches the email that was used for their liability forms!!**
- Process is not complete until each individual has signed liability forms and you have the option to pay and complete registration
- Check your inbox for confirmation & receipt. Print or save this somewhere you can access onsite, just in case!
Please note that Step 1 must be completed by each attendee in your group before they can be registered. Step 2 can be completed by one person to sign up an entire group. If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor? Here Are Your Details:
If you have hard goods or accessory products that you would like to exhibit on snow at the demo, please contact email@example.com to get started. Certificates of Insurance MUST be submitted prior to signing up. Deadline December 1, 2018.
All instructions and requirements can be found by clicking here: https://wwsra.com/rep-member-login/certificate-of-insurance-information-and-sample-cois.html
Check Out The List of the 2019 Exhibitors: