Do you have the necessary insights and data to make the best business decisions possible?
SIA Members Do!
Dear Industry Colleague:
October is SIA Membership Month! All month we are talking about the importance of an SIA membership and the different ways SIA helps future-proof your business.
SIA supports its members with actionable consumer, retail and participation data necessary to make better-informed business decisions. Details on all these reports can be found here.
Next week we are releasing our annual Participation Study that is free to all SIA members. The 2020-2021 SIA Participation Study is a comprehensive look at participants in winter sports across the 2020-2021 season including: skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, touring, sledding and more. Join us next Thursday for an overview webinar on this study, when we will unveil this year’s report and cover the key findings, including the number of participants, their demographics, and impacts and implications of the pandemic on this past season and going forward.
Other insight reports from SIA include:
- Consumer insights, trends and habits, including a new forthcoming report on diversity and inclusion in the winter outdoor industry and the impacts of COVID-19 on winter enthusiasts
- End-of-season NPD retail sales data released annually in May
- Monthly brand rankings: NPD U.S. Snow Industry Executive Reports (availability and special pricing for SIA members only)
- Annual wholesale sales and orders
- Consumer panel/Custom research capabilities
From inclusion to participation, education to advocacy, and insights to consumers, SIA provides its members with the roadmap, tools and resources necessary for a thriving business now and into the future.
Join/renew SIA today and get immediate access to SIA’s curated member benefits as well as all of the current research reports. Member dollars help ensure we can continue to provide the industry with the education, research and advocacy necessary to future-proof your business!
Nick Sargent, SIA President